Monday 1 August 2011

Fruits galore

So I got a little bit excited when I came across these on ebay....

 So I have spent the last few days creating some things for my new shop on etsy. I started with some dangles.


I loved the cute, kitch style of them. I'm not a big fan of dangle, only because they annoy me when they swing. But I have actually fallen in love with these... may have to keep a few pairs for myself.

I then started looking at the packaging of my product as I think this is where I was lacking at the craft fair. I was able to create some really nice backings for all of my jewelley. And like I have been trying to do all along, I wanted to create a brand. And I think these achieve this and I personally think they look really professional! :)



I then wanted to create some eyeglass lanyards, as glasses are in my family, I have been wearing them since 1999 and my mum now works in a optitions. There for I wanted to create a range of quirky eyeglass lanyards.

 
I made five, including: Luscious Lemons, Pretty Pear, Cheaky Chicks, Paw Paw Panda and Pinky Piggys. And again I wanted to package them to match my brand, Glamorous Glass and Bits.

 


I love these, they are so cute and look great with any glasses. I think that my chosen colour co-ordination is great too. There are all avaliable in my etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment